We have a very special friend called Bob who has been in our lives for many, many years. I would love to post his picture for you but he would hate it. As his name suggests he seems at first meeting a down to earth, ordinary bloke but perceptions are seldom accurate, Bob is truly amazing!
He, like many, would do anything to help anyone but these days he does stuff everyday to help everyone!
Did I hear you say “Wow!”?
What he does is he gives as well as receives. His gift’s are the priceless treasures that lift your spirit and inspire you and when you get them you immediately tuck them away in your heart for a rainy day when the world looks grim and hope seems a very fragile thing. They don’t cost him a lot, just a kind thought and the click of a mouse for they have been sent as emails to him from all over the world by friends that he has met in his travels. Bob seldom sends stuff about himself and what he’s up to but everyone loves his emails and he sends lots because Bob has always been generous. Each day you receive beautiful picture, jokes, incredible stories and today this one that I just had to share. It said on the bottom
“Share this with someone you want blessed.”
I hope you are blessed by it as I was.
Most of all I pray that Bob is blessed for just being Bob!
EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW, I LEARNED FROM NOAH’S ARK.
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat!
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re sixty years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety sake travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you’re stressed, float awhile.
10. Remember the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter what the storm, when you are with God, there is always a rainbow waiting.